Millions Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON KEANYI
Join a marketplace where nearly thousand of buyers around
the world shop for unique items
HOW IT WORKS
Four Easy Steps to sell on keanyi
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue. Get free training on how to run your online business
- Sign Up as vendor to get started
- Upload and list your products.
- Our Robust Admins will help you at every step to fully assist you where challenged.
Receive orders and sell your product
- You will be notified when orders are made on your products as to sell them.
Package and ship with ease
- Orders details are been sent to the vendor, who packages and ships to the customer .(Certain terms applies here)
Get payments and grow your business
- Payments are made after products has been shipped, the payment is remitted directly into vendors account which was provided during registration. Use the whatsaap widget to reach us faster should in case you encounter any challenge or call 07089141385.
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
It’s just a small percent of the money you earn
Final Value Fee
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A worldwide community of more than 160 million shoppers.
- Shipping labels you can print at home, with big discounts on postage.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
Listing fees are billed for N180, so if your bank’s currency is not Naira, the amount in
your currency may vary based on changes in the exchange rate.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT kEANYI
See Sellers /Buyers share about their successful on Keanyi
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on Keanyi.
How do fees work on Keanyi?
Joining and starting a shop on Keanyi is free. There are three basic selling fees: a listing fee, a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee.
It costs N200 to publish a listing to the marketplace. A listing lasts for four months or until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is a 3.5% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs). If you accept payments with Paystack,Flutterwave or local bank account, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.
Listing fees are billed for N200, so if your bank’s currency is not Naira, the amount may differ based on changes in the exchange rate.